Pineapples are yummy, but Brown Sugar Roasted Pineapples are even better. Here's how you can turn yummy into amazing!
You need :
- 1 whole Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (maybe a little more)
To Roast The Pineapple:
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees
- Peel, Core, Quarter & Slice your Pineapple into 1/2 inch wedges or something that works for you!
- Place your wedges onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and sprinkle each wedge with Brown Sugar
- Roast them for about 10 mins on one side
- Flip them over, Sprinkle again with Brown Sugar and Roast for another 10 mins
- Let them cool when they are done and dice for garnishes or put aside for a Roasted Pineapple Syrup.
You should also save some for muddling into your next cocktail as well.